When you are driving along does a large metal sculpture in front of a development catch your eye? Architecture, design, materials, signage, and landscaping play major roles in the attention factor of a business park, and sometimes it is something else – something that puts the finishing touch to the development. Check out this video that shares the ten reasons so many developments enjoy the beauty and benefits of large, metal sculpture.
Ten reasons large metal sculptures are beneficial to business parks
10. Makes the business park welcoming to the tenants and clients.
9. Separates your business park from the pack.
8. Support of the arts is always a positive.
7. A signature work of art can help brand the business park.
6. Creates the feeling that something of importance happens here.
5. It’s just the right thing to do to incorporate art into a development.
4. Enhances the total project.
3. Makes a profound impact on a development by making it a known location.
2. The icing on the cake – sculpture puts the finishing touches to a project.
1. And the #1 reason to include large metal sculpture into a development……it creates that intangible sense of place that always pays off in the long term.